How it all works.

I'm trolling New York City collecting maps from flyers, government reports, informational brochures and such with the notion that all these maps will all somehow join together to create a complete map of NYC. The maps have to exist in real life- no downloads and cannot be rescaled or cut to fit.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inwood revisit


I went back today and this is my new progress, for those of you interested in the process. I also got a big beautiful map from Audubon that I fear will get obliterated entirely. I like Inwood and Washington Heights so much I wanted to keep them precious and perfect but the map does whatever it wants and its turning into mayhem like the rest of it.

The best tacos I ever had off a cart on Sherman and Dyckman.

The A still runs very badly even up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment